Community Guidelines & Content Policy
Our #1 rule: Be friendly and don’t be a creep. If you act like a creep, we’ll ban you.
You also agree not to do any of the following:
• Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Services or any individual element within the Services, Cappsule’s name, any Cappsule trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Cappsule’s express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, Cappsule’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Cappsule’s providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Cappsule system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Cappsule or any of Cappsule’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Content;
• Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Cappsule or other generally available third-party web browsers;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Cappsule trademark, logo URL or product name without Cappsule’s express written consent;
• Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services; Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Please contact us at hello@myCappsule.com if you have any questions about our Community Guidelines and Content Policy.